Life is too short to wake up with regrets...Love the people who treat you right & forget the ones who don't!!...Believe that everything happens for a reason...If you get a chance-take it...If it changes your life-let it...Nobody said life would be easy...They just promised it would be worth it...^_^*

05 July 2011

SHINEE ~ LIFE

actually lgu neh smstinyer la lam korea kot..ntah...ta kesa la...tp aku amik lyric trnslate b.i pyer...sng nk paham..heheheh......aku sker dgr lgu neh...lgu slow je tp bermkne...sblm tdo aku slalu dgr lgu neh n knpem la xsmpat....hbeh lgu neh aku da lena....heheheheheh..klu nk dgr kowg klik je la link kt bwh neh..(after lyric k)



~SHINEE~

~LIFE~


Oh, when this passing life withers away, you come to me

The moment I touch your frozen heart, my life begins

When you’re tired and having a hard timePlease let me stay by your side
So I can give back to you the love I had only received
Before this life ends

When I get on my knees and cry before the world
When I stop my tracks inside the storm
If you alone are standingI can handle this much pain and suffering(If only you) If only you
(Are with me) Are with me

When I lose my way inside the dark forest
When my young soul is cryingGuide me like a light, like a miracleBefore this life ends
When I get on my knees and cry before the world
When I stop my tracks inside the storm
If you alone are standing
I can suppress whatever pain and tears
(All I want is you) All I want is you
(Only one is you) Only one is you in my life
I won’t cry, I won’t cry again
Absolutely nothing can stop me
But only one personYou make me, you perfect me
Oh, you make me able to breath like this

When I get on my knees and cry before the worldWhen I stop my tracks inside the storm
If you alone are standing
I can handle this much pain and suffering
(If only you) If only you(Are with me) Are with me

When I get on my knees and cry before the world
When I stop my tracks inside the storm
If you alone are standing
I can suppress whatever pain and tears
(All I want is you) All I want is you
(Only one is you) Only one is you in my life















No comments:

Post a Comment